Automatic Plus Full-Auto AED Value Package, AHA Compliant, OSHA PPE Compliant
|Scanner Description||Plus Full-Auto Aed Value|
Keep a PhysioControl automated external defibrillator (AED) available for victims of sudden cardiac arrest. The LIFEPAK® CR Plus is specially designed for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. Simple to turn on. Easy to find, remove, and place electrodes correctly. Fully automatic with ClearVoice prompts and shock therapy. Automatically escalates to 360 joules if needed.
- Item Plus Full-Auto AED Value Package
- Operation Mode Automatic
- Energy Adult (150J, 150J, 200J), Pediatric (50J, 50J, 50J)
- Battery Lithium
- Waveform / Measurement Stored Biphasic Truncated Exponential, Voltage and Duration Compensation for Patient Impedance
- CPR Feedback No
- Charging Time Up to 9 sec.
- Electrodes Charge-Pak with Adult Electrodes, Infant, Child Electrodes
- Cable Length 48"
- Height 4-3/16"
- Width 8"
- Depth 9-1/2"
- Information Displayed Place Electrodes, CPR Metronome, Guidance, Shock Advised
- Shelf Life 2 yr. Pad Pak Life (Combo Battery/Pad)
- Standards AHA Compliant, OSHA PPE Compliant
- Includes Carrying Case, Responder Kit, AED Inspection Tag, Administrator Tool Kit, Set of Location Decals, 3D Plastic Notification Sign, Surface Mounted Cabinet with Alarm
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Plus Full- Auto AED|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here