|Brand||MK MORSE||Pack Quantity||1|
Designed specifically for cutting large holes in stainless steel, steel plate, aluminum, copper, PVC/ABS, and plastic, the Morse Hole Boring Tool is made with precision-ground teeth that provide faster cutting, a longer cutting life, and burr-free holes. The 1" cutting depth is made specifically for pipe/conduit applications. Includes a step-center pilot bit.
- Hole Saw Product Grouping Hole Cutters
- Item Hole Cutter
- Primary Saw Application Metal
- Saw Dia. 2-3/8"
- Max. Cutting Depth 1"
- Arbor Design Built-In
- Tooth Material Carbide Tipped
- Number of Teeth 6
- Shank Size 3/8"
- Pilot Drill Size 1/4" dia.
- Replacement Pilot Drill No. Mfr. No. CTDP
- Application Sheet Metal, Stainless Steel, Pipe, Aluminum, PVC/ABS, Plastic
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||2-3/8"Dia Hole Cutter|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here