Faucet, Metering, Push, 1/2 In. Male NPSM
|Scanner Description||Faucet,Metering,Push,1/2 In.|
This low-arc faucet is ideal for use in commercial bathrooms. It features metering operation, and is low-lead compliant for drinking water applications.
- Item Bathroom Faucet
- Faucet Operation Metering
- Number of Handles 1
- Faucet Handle Type Metering
- Connection 1/2" MNPS
- Flow Rate 0.50 gpm
- Number of Holes 3
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 4"
- Body Material Low Lead Cast Brass
- Faucet Spout Shape Low Arc
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Drain Type None
- Mounting Type - Faucet Deck
- Finish Polished Chrome Plated
- Spout Length 4-3/4"
- Valve Type Metering
- Faucet Finish Chrome
- Height 4-5/8"
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Laminar
- Temp. Control No
- Replacement Cartridge Mfr. No. 671-XJKABNF
- Includes Bathroom Faucet
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime on Metal Cast, Forged, Stamped of Formed Portion, 1 yr. on Finish, 5 yr. on Cartridge
- Standards CSA; ASME/ANSI; NSF61; California Lead Law; AB1953
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- CEC Compliant CEC Compliant
- Ligature Resistant No
- Faucet Installation Style Centerset
- Vandal Resistant Features Vandal Resistant Non-Aerated Spray
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Faucet, Metering,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here