With powerful torque, this DeWalt® cordless impact wrench can help perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications. It applies a heavy-duty, hammering-type rotational impact when tightening or loosening fasteners. The impact mechanism can help prevent tool kickback by directing torque to the fastener. The lightweight, compact design is ideal for use in compact spaces.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Wrench Kits
- Item Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 330 ft.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 20.0
- Series 20 Max
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 1500
- Max. No Load RPM 1000
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Battery Capacity 5.0Ah
- Tool Length 7"
- Tool Weight 3.3 lb.
- Clutch Style Hog Ring Anvil
- Battery Included (2)31AC52
- Battery Pack Replacement 31AC52
- Features Light Weight, 3- Speed Torque Settings, Precision Wrench, LED, Belt Clip
- Includes Mid-Range 1/2" Impact Wrench, Charger, Tool Bag
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Impact Wrench Kit,1/|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here