Gasoline Hose, 20 ft., 1.13 in. OD, 200 psi
|Scanner Description||Gasoline Hose,20 Ft.,1.13 In.|
Thermoid Pumpflex® II gasoline hose is designed for curb pump self-service stations and suitable for highly sensitive electronic fuel pumps where an extremely durable hose is required. Features a wire reinforcement for added strength. The Thermalon™ cover is UL Listed and withstands ozone and UV damage from sunlight. NBR/PVC tube RMA Class A and Thermalon™ cover Class B.
- Item Hardwall Gasoline Pump Hose
- Fitting Material Aluminum
- Max. Pressure - Gasoline Hose 200 psi
- Type - Gasoline Hose Hardwall Gasoline Pump Hose
- Tube Material - Gasoline Hose NBR
- Length - Gasoline Hose 20 ft.
- Inside Dia. - Gasoline Hose 3/4"
- Couplers Aluminum M NPT
- Meets RMA Class A, UL Listed
- Fitting Size 3/4"
- Cover Material Thermalon
- Outside Dia. 1-1/8"
- Fitting Type (M)NPT
- Color Black
- Reinforcement (2) Spiral Fabric
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Gasoline Hose,20 ft.,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here