|Mfg Part Number||FP-301-1/2" PK12|
This flexible polyolefin heat shrink tubing is designed to be split resistant, cold flow resistant, mechanically tough, and easily marked. It is typically used as a shrink-fit electrical insulation over cable splices and terminations. It is also used for lightweight wire harness covering, wire marking, wire bundling, component packaging, and fire-resistant covering.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Type Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Thin Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Polyolefin
- Shrink Tubing Material Type Flexible
- Flame Retardant Yes
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined No
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -67 Degrees to 275 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 6 to 1 AWG
- Shrink Tubing I.D. Before Shrinking 0.500"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.250"
- Shrink Tubing Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.025"
- Shrink Tubing Length 4 ft.
- Color White
- Min. Shrink Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Features Flame Retardant, Solvent Resistant
- Standards SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, AMS-3636,AMS-3637,UL,CSA,ABS,MIL
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||4 Ft Thin Heat Shrink|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here