Chemical Resistant Gloves, Size 10, 18"L, Green , 1 PR
|Scanner Description||Chemical Resistant Glove,22|
CondorÃÂ® chemical-resistant gloves are made from unsupported nitrile, perfectly molded with a contoured design for greater comfort. Easy to pull on and off. Glove material allows for excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity with a diamond pattern to help increase grip. Smooth finish. Suitable for people with latex allergies. Resist solvents, animal fats, and other chemicals and are for use in food processing, manufacturing, and chemical plants. 22 mil. Meet FDA regulations for food contact.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Texture Location Palm and Fingers
- Glove Thickness 22.00 mil
- Glove Length 18"
- Cuff Straight
- Lining Unlined
- Glove Size 10
- Color Green
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards USDA, FDA, 21 CFR
- Application In Food Processing, Manufacturing and Chemical Plants
- Resists Animal Fats,Other Chemicals,Solvents
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Chemical Resistant|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here