Data Logging Anemometer, 100 to 6890 fpm
|Scanner Description||Data Logging Anemometer,100 To|
The ExtechÂ® datalogging anemometer (SDL300) records data on an SD card in Excel format. Metal vane withstands temperatures to 158Â°F (70Â°C) and air velocity to 6900 ft./min. Datalogger date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel format for easy transfer to a PC. Adjustable data sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds. Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card. Type K/J thermocouple input for high temperature measurements. Large (9999 count) LCD displays air velocity and temperature simultaneously. 2% velocity accuracy via low friction ball bearing vane wheel on 39" (1m) cable. Record/recall MIN, MAX, Data Hold, Auto-Power Off. Built-in PC interface.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane and Thermistor
- Data Logging Yes
- Humidity Sensing No
- Velocity (FPM) 79 to 6890
- Velocity (MPS) 0.4 to 35
- Velocity (MPH) 0.9 to 78.3
- Velocity (KPH) 1.8 to 126
- Velocity (Knots) 1 to 68
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-2%
- Vane Material Metal
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 158 Degrees F (Air), -148 Degrees to 2372 Degrees F (Type K), -148 Degrees to 2192 Degrees F (Type J)
- Temp. Accuracy +/-(0.4% + 1.8 Degrees F)
- Probe Size 2.80" dia.
- Cord Length 3.9 ft.
- Display 9999 Count LCD
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Interface RS-232 or USB
- Storage Capacity 28,500 Records Using A 2G SD Card (Accepts A 1G to 16G SD Card)
- Power Source (6) AA Batteries
- Special Features Datalogger Saves Data to An SD Card In Excel Format, Type K/J External Thermocouple Input
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Batteries, 2G SD Card, Case, NIST Certificate Of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Data Logging Anemometer,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here