Brass & Plastic Bathroom Faucet, Lever Handle Type, No. of Handles: 2
|Scanner Description||Lavatory Faucet,3-1/2in.H,1/|
This straight faucet features manual operation, and is designed for use in residential bathrooms. It features brass construction, which helps to provide durability, corrosion resistance, and long service life.
- Item Bathroom Faucet
- Faucet Operation Manual
- Number of Handles 2
- Faucet Handle Type Wristblade
- Connection 1/2" MIPS
- Flow Rate 1.20 gpm
- Number of Holes 3
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 4"
- Body Material Brass & Plastic
- Faucet Spout Shape Low Arc
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Drain Type None
- Mounting Type - Faucet Deck
- Spout Length 3-11/16"
- Faucet Finish Chrome
- Height 3-1/2"
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Aerated
- Temp. Control No
- Includes *
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Standards ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 California Health and Safety Code 116875, NSF/ANSI 372
- Commercial / Residential Residential
- CEC Compliant Non CEC Compliant
- Ligature Resistant No
- Faucet Installation Style Centerset
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: CO
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Lavatory Faucet,3-1/|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here