1-1/4" Black Steel Nipple, 9" Overall Pipe Length, Threaded on Both Ends, Welded, Pipe Schedule 40
|Scanner Description||Black Pipe Nipple,Threaded,1-1/|
|Brand Name||APPROVED SUPPLIER|
This Grainger Approved nipple has a weld bead on the inside and is NPT threaded at both ends. Model is interchangeable with black cast iron or steel and is suitable for low-pressure plumbing applications including air, water, oil, natural gas, and steam. Certified for use in potable water applications.
- Item Nipple
- Pipe Connection Type Threaded on Both Ends
- Pipe Type Pipe Nipple
- Pipe Schedule 40
- Seamless/Welded Welded
- Material - Pipe Black Steel
- Pipe Weld Type Electric Resistance Weld
- Pipe Size - Nominal 1-1/4"
- Overall Pipe Length 9"
- Pipe Thread Type MNPT x MNPT
- Max. Pressure 300 psi @ 150 Degrees F
- Max. Steam Pressure 150 psi WSP
- Wall Thickness 1/8"
- Inside Dia. 1-3/8"
- Outside Dia. 1-21/32"
- Standards ASTM A-53 Type E, Grade B, ASTM A-733, WWN 351
- Metal Detectable Yes
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Black Pipe Nipple,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here