Reducer, FNPT, 2" x 1-1/2" Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting
|Scanner Description||Reducer,2 x 1-1/2 In.,Forged|
|Brand Name||ANVIL||Package Quantity||1|
Thick-walled AnvilÂ® reducer offers you a simple, economical installation and is ideal for use with water and oil in chemical, petrochemical, pulp, paper, shipbuilding, waste incineration, and semiconductor industry applications.Note: Fitting must be used with properly rated nipples and pipe.
- Item Reducer
- Pipe Fitting Material Black Forged Steel
- Fitting Schedule/Class Class 3000
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 2" x 1-1/2"
- Fitting Connection Type FNPT
- Standards ASME B16.11, B1.20.1, ASTM A106
- Max. Pressure 1500 psi @ 150 Degrees F
- Saturated Steam Pressure 300 psi @ 550 Degrees F
- Outside Dia. 3"
- Number of Holes 2
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 550 Degrees F
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Reducer,2 x 1-1/2 In.,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here