Gas Unit Heater, LP, Propeller, BtuH Input 175,000, 2850 cfm, Gas Connection 1/2"
|Scanner Description||Unit Heater,Lp,175000 Btuh,37-|
The DaytonÂ® gas unit heater is a tubular, gas-fired direct spark propeller unit heater. Designed to be suspended within the space to be heated, it features 2-point suspension for balanced installation. The power venting allows horizontal venting through side walls. Delivers 83% thermal efficiency. ETL Certified in accordance with both Categories I and III venting requirements. Note: For altitudes above 2000 ft., consult owner's manual prior to installation for proper adjustments. This heater is not to be connected to ductwork.
- Item Gas Unit Heater
- Gas Type LP
- Combustion Type Open
- Fan Type Propeller
- BtuH Input 175,000
- BtuH Output 141,750
- Air Flow 2850 cfm
- Full Load Amps 8.0
- Gas Connection 1/2"
- Flue Dia. 5"
- O.C. Mounting 30-5/8"
- Height 33-3/4"
- Width 37-1/4"
- Depth 43-1/2"
- Indoor Air Discharge Height 24-1/2"
- Indoor Air Discharge Width 30-3/4"
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Hz 60
- Air Temp. Rise 46 Degrees F
- Installation Height 8 to 20 ft.
- Ignition System Direct Spark
- Primary Heat Exchanger Material 20 ga. Aluminized Steel
- Drive Type Direct
- Vent Power
- Burner Air Inlet Size 5"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. All Components, Additional 9 yr. on Heat Exchanger, Flue Collector and Burners
- Standards Certified in accordance with both Categories I and III venting requirements
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Unit Heater, LP,175000|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here