1" Thick, Flexible EPDM Pipe Insulation, 6 ft. Insulation Length
|Scanner Description||Pipe Ins.,Epdm,1-3/8 In. Id,6|
|Brand Name||AEROFLEX||For Use On||Pipe|
EPDM rubber-based elastomeric material is flexible, lightweight, UV resistant, and requires no outdoor weather protection. Insulation is noncorrosive to copper or stainless steel, requires no vapor barrier, and is paintable. Can be used on hot liquid heating systems, cold water plumbing, and chilled water and refrigeration lines to control condensation formation.
- Item Pipe Insulation
- Insulation Body Material EPDM
- Type - Pipe Insulation Flexible
- Wall Thickness - Insulation 1"
- Insulation Length 6 ft.
- Fits Pipe Size - Pipe Insulation 1"
- Fits Tube Size 1-3/8"
- Insulation Nominal I.D. 1-3/8"
- Insulation Temp. Range -297 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Insulation Approx. R Value 4.08
- Insulation Approx. K Value 0.25
- Pipe Insulation Item Pipe Insulation
- Color Black
- Standards ASTM E84, UV Resistant,ASTM E96,D635, C692 Non Corrosive, ASTM C534, Flexibility
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Pipe Ins., EPDM,1-3/8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here