5/8"-11, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 8, 4-1/2"L, Plain Finish, 5 PK
|Brand Name||FABORY||Package Quantity||5|
Hex head cap screws are typically used to create a bolted joint, in which a threaded shaft exactly fits a corresponding tapped hole or nut. As an alternative to welds or rivets, cap screw fasteners offer easy disassembly for repairs and maintenance.These screws are manufactured with alloy steel, which contains alloying elements to help the screws become more responsive to heat and mechanical treatments.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 8
- Fastener Finish Plain
- Dia./Thread Size 5/8"-11
- Fastener Length 4-1/2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.2.1
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 1-1/2"
- Head Height 25/64"
- Head Width 15/16"
- Proof Load 120,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 150,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C33 to C39
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||HHCS,5/8- 11x4-1/2,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here