3/8"-16, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 8, 1-1/2"L, Zinc Yellow Finish, 50 PK
|Scanner Description||HHCS,3/8-16x1-1/2,Steel,GR 8,|
|Brand Name||FABORY||Package Quantity||50|
General purpose threaded fastener is designed for insertion in pretapped holes or for use with nuts. Secure yet removable, this small but critical part helps keep your production running smoothly. Thick, hexagonal head with a washer face under the head provides an ample bearing surface for tightening with a wrench. Finding the right screw for your project is essential. Minimum thread length is calculated using the screwâs length. The formula is dia. X 2 + 1/4â.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 8
- Fastener Finish Zinc Yellow
- Dia./Thread Size 3/8"-16
- Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.2.1
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 1"
- Head Height 15/64"
- Head Width 9/16"
- Temp. Range -58 Degrees to 302 Degrees F
- Proof Load 120,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 150,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C33 to C39
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||HHCS,3/8- 16x1-1/2,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here