3/4" Check Valve, Archetype: Single, Inline Ball Cone, FNPT x FNPT
|Scanner Description||Ball Cone Spring Check Valve,3/|
|Brand Name||APPROVED SUPPLIER|
Compact ball cone spring check valve features a light cracking pressure, high flow rate, and a positive seal even at very low back pressure or with a slight vacuum. Model is designed with a thin elastomer disc supported by a poppet that seals on the seat. Check valve is suitable for a wide range of air and fluid applications.
- Item - Check Valves Check Valve
- Archetype - Valves Single
- Design - Check Valves Inline Ball Cone
- Body Material - Valves Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Pipe or Tube Size - Check Valves 3/4"
- Connection Type - Check Valves FNPT x FNPT
- Cracking Pressure - Check Valves 0.330 psi
- Mounting Orientation - Check Valves Horizontal, Vertical
- Seal Material - Check Valves Buna-N
- Max. Temp. - Valves 140 Degrees F
- Min. Temp. - Valves -20 Degrees F
- Max. Water Pressure - Valves 125 psi
- Max. Steam Pressure - Valves Not Rated
- Seat Material - Check Valves Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Spring Material - Check Valves Stainless Steel
- Full Flow - Valves Yes
- Application - Valves General Purpose
- Length 2-1/2"
- Width 1-3/8"
- Overall Height 1-3/8"
- Hex Size 15/16"
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||Ball Cone Spring Check|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here