Bimetal Thermom, 3 In Dial, 0 to 250F
|Scanner Description||Bimetal Thermom,3 In Dial,0 To|
|Brand Name||APPROVED SUPPLIER|
Delivers outstanding accuracy and superior time response. Features silicone vibration dampening for improved accuracy, and an airtight hermetic seal that helps prevent icing or fogging. External calibration provides simple adjustment. Back connection. 1/4"-dia. stainless steel stem.
- Item Analog Dial Thermometer
- Sensing Element Bimetal
- Dial Size 3"
- Connection Size 1/2" NPT
- Connection Location Back
- Stem Length 12"
- Temp. Range (F) 0 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Accuracy Less Than or Equal To 40 Degrees F: +/-1.5%41 to 200 Degrees F: +/-1%â¥201 Degrees F: +/-1.5%
- Stem Dia. 1/4"
- Case Hermetically Sealed
- Case Material Stainless Steel
- Stem Material Stainless Steel
- Window Material Glass
- Adjustments External
- Coil Finish Silicone for Superior Time Response and Vibration Dampening
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Bimetal Thermom,3 In|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here