|Accuracy||±1%||Mfg Part Number||1NGC6|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||1|
|Connection Location||Adjustable||Sensing Element||Bimetal|
|Connection Size||1/2 in. NPT||Stem Length||12 in.|
|Dial Size||5 in.||Temp. Range (C)||-20 deg. to 120 deg.|
|Item||Analog Dial Thermometer||Temp. Range (F)||0 deg. to 250 deg.|
- Shipping Weight 1.67 lbs.
- Item Analog Dial Thermometer
- Sensing Element Bimetal
- Dial Size 5"
- Connection Size 1/2" NPT
- Connection Location Adjustable
- Stem Length 12"
- Temp. Range (F) 0 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 120 Degrees
- Accuracy +/-1%
- Stem Dia. 1/4"
- Horizontal Adjustment Range 0 Degrees to 360 Degrees
- Vertical Adjustment Range 0 Degrees to 180 Degrees
- Case Hermetically Sealed
- Case Material Stainless Steel
- Stem Material Stainless Steel
- Window Material Glass
- Adjustments External
- Coil Finish Silicone for Superior Time Response and Vibration Dampening
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited 3 yr.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Bimetal Thermom,5 In|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here