Magnetic Drill Press, 120VAC, 1-3/8" Capacity Steel, 130/1600 No Load RPM
Small, long-stroke, 2-speed universal magnetic core drill with forward / reverse rotation and high-speed for efficient twist drilling on the construction site.
- Extremely resilient design due to solid machine construction with pivoting motor cable protection sleeve. Designed for heavy use in trade and industry.
- Perfect power to weight ratio due to compact, weight-optimized construction and FEIN 1,100 W high-performance motor with excellent speed, stability for reliable, efficient operation.
- Universal use, such as core drilling, twist drilling, tapping, countersinking, and reaming is possible due to forward / reverse rotation, electronic speed setting and a 10-1/4 in [260 mm] stroke.
- Small, with mechanic 2-gearbox for twist drilling.
- 3-coil magnet, only 2-3/4 in [70 mm] wide.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator's field of view.
- Additional magnet switch in the drill stand.
- Tool-free core bit fast change system.
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- Tilt sensor.
- "Memory function" speed storage.
- Intended use of the power tool:
- Magnetic core drill unit for drilling with core
- drill bits and solid drill bits, reaming, countersinking
- and tapping on materials with surfaces
- suitable for magnets in weather-protected
- environments using the application tools and
- accessories recommended by Slugger.
|Grainger Dropship||54FH35||Magnetic Drill Press,|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Magnetic Drill Press,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here