|Brand||LINCOLN ELECTRIC||Pack Quantity||1|
|Mfg Part Number||K2185-1|
- Shipping Weight 50.13 lbs.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Handy MIG
- Welding Processes Flux Core,MIG
- Input Voltage 115/160VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 24 ga. to 1/4"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 70A @ 17VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%
- Hz 50/60
- Input Amps 20
- Output Range 35 to 88A DC
- Wire Size 0.025" to 0.035"
- Overall Height 12-13/16"
- Overall Width 8-13/16"
- Overall Depth 18"
- Application MIG, Welding
- Features Welds Up to 1/8" Mild Steel Cold Contactor Safety
- Includes Welding Gun and Cable Assembly, Work Cable with Work Clamp, Gasless Nozzle, Gas Nozzle, Gas Regulator and Hose, 1 lb. Spool 0.035"/0.9mm Innershield(R) NR(R)-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire, 2 lb. Spool 0.025"/0.6mm SuperArc L-56 Solid MIG Wire, (3) 0 .035" Contact Tips, (3) 0.025" Contact Tips, Welding Handshield with #10 Filter Plate and Clear Glass Cover Plate, Chipping Hammer/Brush
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||MIG Welder, Handy MIG|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here