|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
Login to See Pricing
120VAC Brass Solenoid Valve, Normally Closed, 1" Pipe Size
- Shipping Weight 8.3 lbs.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 3-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Media - Valves Air, Inert Gases, Water
- Pipe Size - Valves 1"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 10 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 150 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil Not Rated
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 125 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Indoor, Outdoor
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 12.50
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material - Valves NBR
- Orifice Dia. 1"
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- IP Rating 66
- Max. Fluid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Hz 50/60
- Watts 6.1
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Overall Length 4-7/16"
- Overall Width 3-13/16"
- Overall Height 6-1/4"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 3-11/16"
|Coefficient of Volume||12-1/2|
|Electrical Connections||1/2 in. Conduit w/18 in. Leads|
|Max. Fluid Temp.||180°F|
|Media Type||Air/Inert Gas and Water|
|NEMA Rating||1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X|
|Orifice Dia.||1 in.|
|Overall Height||6-1/4 in.|
|Overall Length||4-7/16 in.|
|Overall Width||3-13/16 in.|
|Pipe Size||1 in.|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Solenoid Valve,Brass,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States