5 lb. Calibration Weight, Hook Style, Class 6, Traceable - Accredited, Stainless Steel
Use the Rice Lake Weighing Systems® stainless steel hook weight for routine calibration of scales or verification checks. Type 2 design weight features a sealing cavity for adjusting material in 100g or larger weights. Applications include field standard for testing light industrial weighing devices. Class 6 weight includes CA documentation (statement of accuracy is a statement of the class of weight).
- Nominal value is marked on weights
- Cube weight sets are designed as sealer's kits for calibration adjustments
- Tolerance test or checking
- Equipment verification in unique unit of measurement
- Slotted weights for suspended verification of weight
- Forklift weights for accurate checking of forklift scales
|Grainger Dropship||15F090||Calibration Weight (w/|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here