|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|922756-7||Antifreeze Coolant,1 Gal.,50/50||1||
Login to See Pricing
Antifreeze Coolant, 1 gal., 50/50
- Shipping Weight 9.0 lbs.
- Item Antifreeze Coolant
- Type Ready-to-Use
- Size 1 gal.
- Size/Net Weight 1 gal.
- Color Orange
- Container Type Plastic Bottle
- Appearance Liquid
- pH 8.6
- Dilution Ratio Pre-Diluted
- Boiling Point (F) 229 Degrees
- Freezing Point (F) -34 Degrees
- Flash Point (F) 220
- Specific Gravity 1.079
- For Use With Automotive
- Application Long-lasting inhibitors help protect against rust, corrosion, and temperature extremes. For use in cars and light-duty trucks with aluminum radiators using extended-life coolant (ELC), including those that require DEX-COOL. OAT formula
- Package Quantity 1
|Application||Long-lasting inhibitors help protect against rust, corrosion, and temperature extremes. For use in cars and light-duty trucks with aluminum radiators using extended-life coolant (ELC), including those that require DEX-COOL. OAT formula|
|Container Type||Plastic Bottle|
|For Use With||Automotive|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Antifreeze Coolant,1|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States