|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|922745-3||Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge,||1||
Login to See Pricing
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge, Steel, 5MHz
- Shipping Weight 2.65 lbs.
- Item Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
- Base Material Steel
- Measuring Range 0.03 to 15.7" (0.65 to 400mm)
- Accuracy 0.002"
- Resolution (In./mm) 0.001/0.01
- Velocity Ranges 0.039 to 0.394 in/micron s (1000 to 9999 m/s)
- Measurement Rate 4 Readings/Sec.
- Frequency (MHz) 5MHz
- Data Storage Yes
- Recording Capacity 500 Readings
- Cord Length 3 ft.
- Application Determine The Thickness In a Wide Range of Materials Including, Metals, Plastics, Ceramics, Composites, Glass and Other Ultrasonic Wave Well-Conductive Materials
- Standards CE
- Includes Transducer, Couplant, Batteries, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Ultrasonic Thickness|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States