|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
Login to See Pricing
Self-Adjusting Tensioner, V-Belt 2-B, 4 In
- Shipping Weight 3.35 lbs.
- Item Self-adjusting tensioner
- V-Belt Size Range 2-B
- Idler Outside Dia. 5.04"
- Outside Dia. (In.) 4
- Mounting Hole (In.) 0.51
- Temp. Range (F) 32-225
- Force Range (Lbs.) 0-42
- Tensioning Arm Deflects Up To 45 Degrees Either Side Of Its Neutral Position Allowing A Pretension Force That Self-Adjusts An Idler To Everyday Elongation Of Chain Or Belt While Dampening Vibration In The Drive
- Insert Alloy Steel, Accurately Wound Compression Springs Are Used To Provide Consistent Tensioning Force
- Function Self-Adjusting Tensioner Eliminates Need For Regular Manual Retensioing
- Application V-Belt Drives
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Self- Adjusting|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States