15mm Ratcheting Wrench, Combination, Spline, Metric, Number of Points: 12
- Metric Spline wrenches can be used on metric 4, 6, 12 point, spline and Torx® fasteners.
- The chrome-vanadium switch lever allows for easy changes in turning direction which helps improve speed.
- 15° angled offset box end helps keep shank clear of obstructions.
- Chrome-vanadium box ends and switch levers provide high strength and durability.
- Box end is countersunk for easy application to the fastener.
- Spline design was created for use with specialty spline bolts which are used when weight and size of bolt heads must be minimized.
- Spline design enables the wrench to contact conventional fasteners away from the corners, which applies force over a larger area, reducing risk of fastener scoring and helps prevent rounding of the corners and other fasteners damage that could lead to Foreign Object Damage (FOD).
- The high contact surface area which is away from fastener points enables turning of highly rounded fasteners.
- Anti-Slip Design (ASD) open end.
- Black chrome finish is corrosion resistant and visually distinctive.
|Grainger Dropship||1xdh1||Ratcheting Wrench,Head|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Ratcheting Wrench,Head|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here