Type II Can Type, 2-1/2 gal., Flammables, Galvanized Steel, Red
Type II Safety Cans and DOT Transport/Dispensing Cans
- Meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 standards CARB compliant FM Approved
- Galvanized steel safety cans with leaktight, self-closing spouts provide temporary storage of flammable liquids such as gasoline (red), kerosene (blue), diesel (yellow), and oil (green). Feature ergonomic, all-steel handle, flexible metal hose, automatic vent, and flame arrestor. Chemical-resistant, high-gloss powder-coated finish.
- Type II AccuFlow Safety Cans
- UL and C-UL Listed, TUV certified
- Vented AccuFlow manifold provides superior pour control and precise smooth flow. Features easy trigger handle, 3-1/2" stainless steel flame arrestor, and quick-open port with ergonomic lift handle. Warning label with extra-large ID zone identifies contents.
|Grainger Dropship||5LRG1||Type II Safety Can,|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Type II Safety Can,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here