Air Brake Push-To-Connect Male Elbow, Brass, 5/8" x 3/8"
- 45° MALE ELBOW.
- Quick connect simply push tubing in, no tools or loose parts to handle in tight places.
- Full flow design, provides up to 60% more flow area than conventional fittings with internal tube supports.
- Brass construction. Elbows and tees are forged brass.
- Pre-applied PTFE based pipe sealant on all male pipe threads.
- DOT approved.
- Typical Applications: air brake systems except where temperatures exceed +200° F or where battery acid can drip on tubing. Not for fuel, water or oil.
- Working Pressure: 250 psi
- Temperature Range: -20° F to 200° F
- Applicable Standards: FMVSS-106
- Tube Outside Diameter: 5/8
- Male Thread: 3/8
- Cross Reference: VS179PMTNS-10-6
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B ML ELB45 5/8 X 3/8 PK|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here