Air Brake Push-To-Connect Female Elbow, Brass, 3/8" x 3/8"
Parker® Air Brake Brass Push In Fittings 90° Female Elbow
- Quick Disconnect, Simply Push Tubing In, No Tools Or Loose Parts To Handle In Tight Places.
- Full Flow Design, Provides Up To 60% More Flow Area Than Conventional Fittings With Internal Tube Supports.
- Brass Construction. Elbows And Tees Are Forged Brass.
- DOT Approved.
- Typical Applications: Windows, Door Locks, Mirrors, Wipers, Air Operated Seats, Operating Gauges, Air Horns, Heater Controls, Gear Shifts, Fifth Wheels, And Air Brake Connections.
- Working Pressure: 150 Psi
- Temperature Range: -40° F To 200° F
- Applicable Standards: Fmvss-106
- Male Tube Size: 3/8
- Female Pipe Thread: 3/8
- Cross Reference:170Pmtns-6-6
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B FEM ELBO 3/8X3/8 PARK|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here