Air Brake Push-To-Connect Union Elbow, Brass, 3/8"
Parker® Brass Push In Air Brake Union Elbow Fitting
- Quick Disconnect Simply Push Tubing In, No Tools Or Loose Parts To Handle In Tight Places.
- Full Flow Design, Provides Up To 60% More Flow Area Than Conventional Fittings With Internal Tube Supports.
- Brass Construction. Elbows And Tees Are Forged Brass.
- Swivel Elbow And Tees For Ease Of Orientation.
- Pre-Applied PTFE Based Pipe Sealant On All Male Pipe Threads.
- Dot Approved.
- Typical Applications: Windows, Door Locks, Mirrors, Wipers, Air Operated Seats, Operating Gauges, Air Horns, Heater Controls, Gear Shifts, Fifth Wheels, And Air Brake Connections.
- Working Pressure: 250 Psi
- Temperature Range: -20° F. To 200° F.
- Applicable Standards: Fmvss-106
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/8
- Table Here--
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B UNION EL 3/8|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here