|Application||General purpose low, medium, and high pressure hydraulic||Material||Carbon Steel|
|Brand||EATON WEATHERHEAD||Pack Quantity||1|
|Compatible Hose Styles||H180, H145, H145R, H190, H190H, H280, H290, H290H, H290L, EC115, EC215||Series||Z-Series|
|End Gender||Female||Shape||30 Degree|
|End Type - Fittings||JIC 37||Style||SAE 37° (JIC) Female Swivel|
|Features||Bite-the-wire technology, providing higher operating and burst pressure.||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Hose Cutoff Factor||2.38 in.||Trade Name||Z SERIES|
|Hose I.D.||5/8 in.||Tube Size||3/4 in.|
|Inside Diameter||0.51 in.||Weight||0.49 lb.|
|Item||Crimp Fitting||Working Pressure (PSI)||Determined by the maximum working pressure for hose size and hose end configuration, whichever is lesser.|
- Eaton Weatherhead's Z-Series Braided Hose Fittings are engineered for high pressure hydraulic systems.
- DURA-KOTE™ plating technology provides up to 1,000 hours of corrosion resistance.
- Bite the wire technology offers best in class connection and sealing.
- Low profile and short socket design offers greater routing flexibility.
- Class zero leakage SAE J1176 on approved hose styles.
- Over 550 part numbers available with a wide variety of metric and imperial threaded terminal ends.
- Eaton's MatchMate™ program provides identification markings on the hose, hose ends and crimp dies for quick and easy assembly.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||CRIMP END 10Z-L22|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here