304 Stainless Steel Half Coupling, FNPT, 1/4" Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting
|Scanner Description||304 SS 1/4" Half Coupling|
|Basic Fitting Material||Metal||Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER|
|Basic Fitting Shape||Coupling||Material of Construction||304 Stainless Steel|
|Body Material||304 Stainless Steel|
- 304 Half Coupling
- Strongly resistant to ordinary rusting in food-processing environments.
- Resists organic chemicals, dyestuffs, and a wide variety of inorganic compounds.
- Resists nitric and sulfuric acids at moderate temperatures and concentrations.
- Used extensively for storage of liquefied gases, equipment for use at cryogenic temperatures, kitchen equipment, hospital equipment, and transportation.
- Dual certified to specification ASTM A352 and ANSI B163.
- Threads conform to the requirements of ANSI B2.1.
- Pipe Thread Size: 1/4"
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||045-008-108||Coupling - Half, Accessory Dri|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here