|Body Material||316 Stainless Steel||Pipe Size||1/4 in.|
|Class||125||Standards||ANSI B31.1, ANSI B31.3, ANSI B1.20.1|
|Connection Type||MNPT||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Hex Size||5/8 in.||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-425 to 1200 deg. F|
|Item||Hex Nipple||Thread Size||1/4-18|
|Length||1-9/20 in.||Vibration Resistance||Moderate|
|Max. Pressure||7500 psi||Working Pressure||7500 psi|
- Hex Pipe Nipple.
- Strongly resistant to ordinary rusting in food-processing environments.
- Resists organic chemicals, dyestuffs, and a wide variety of inorganic compounds.
- Resists nitric and sulfuric acids at moderate temperatures and concentrations.
- Used extensively for storage of liquefied gases, equipment for use at cryogenic temperatures, kitchen equipment, hospital equipment, and transportation.
- Dual certified to specification ASTM A352 and ANSI B163.
- Threads conform to the requirements of ANSI B2.1.
- Pipe Thread Size: 1/48
|UNSPSC CODES||40141700||316 SS PIPE 1/4 PIPE NIPPLE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||Fittings|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here