|Body Material||304 Stainless Steel||Pipe Size||1/4 in. x 1/8 in.|
|Class||Class 125||Standards||Material Conforms To ASTM-A-351, Threads Conform To ANSME B1.20.1, Meets MSS-SP-114 Class 150 Pressure Ratings|
|Connection Type||FNPT||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Fitting Style||Pipe Fitting||Vibration Resistance||Moderate|
|Item||Reducing Coupling||Working Pressure||300 psi for Water, Oil, Gas/150 for Saturated Steam|
|Max. Pressure||300 psi|
- Strongly resistant to ordinary rusting in food-processing environments.
- Resists organic chemicals, dyestuffs, and a wide variety of inorganic compounds.
- Resists nitric and sulfuric acids at moderate temperatures and concentrations.
- Used extensively for storage of liquefied gases, equipment for use at cryogenic temperatures, kitchen equipment, hospital equipment, and transportation.
- Dual certified to specification ASTM A352 and ANSI B163.
- Threads conform to the requirements of ANSI B2.1.
- Pipe Thread Size: 1/8" x 1/4"
|UNSPSC CODES||40141700||304 SS PIPE 1/8X1/4 RED|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||Fittings|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here