Male Connector 6mm X 1/8
|Scanner Description||Male Connector 6MM X 1/8|
|Basic Material||Plastic/Metal Combination||Item||Male Connector|
|Body Material||Nylon, Nickel plated Brass||Max. Pressure||290 psi|
|Connection Type||Push In||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-4 to +175 deg. F|
|Hex Size||14 mm||Tube Size||6 mm|
- Designed for pneumatic installations, the LF3000 system is an essential component in a wide variety of industries. The LF3000 system is available in both fractional inch and metric tubes with NPT, UNF, BSPT, BSPP, and Metric threads.
- All items in the LF3000 range are silicone free
- Working temperature: -4F to +175F (collet technology 3/16" tube size: 5 F to 155 F)
- Working pressure: up to 290 PSI
- Suitable fluids: compressed air
- Vacuum capability: vacuum of 28" Hg (99% vacuum)
- Body: glass-reinforced nylon 6.6
- Collar: nylon
- Gripping ring: stainless steel (all sizes except 3/16" tube)
- Collet: brass (3/16" tube size only)
- D seal: nitrile
- O-ring: nitrile
- Base: nickel-plated brass with thread sealant on tapered components and captive seal on parallel threads
- CAUTION: These fitting systems are not D.O.T. approved. Do not use for air brake connections.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||MALE CONCTOR 6MM X 1/8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here