|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +225 deg. F|
|Coupler Body Size||3/4 in.||Working Pressure||3000 psi|
|Female Thread Size||3/4 in.|
- Referred to as "Dry Seal" type quick couplers.
- Heavily plated steel construction.
- Shut-off valves in the nipple and coupler.
- Face-guide is designed to simplify hook-up without slip-off.
- International interchangeability in application requiring no fluid loss.
- Rated at a working pressure of 3,000 psi.
- Temperature Range: -40° to 225° F.
- Seals are made of nitrile.
- Conforms to all the requirements of ANSI/HTMA.
- Body Size: 3/4
- Female Thread: 3/4 NPTF
- Tomco No.: EP6-31
- Can be used with Flush Face Double Shut-Off Hydraulic Coupler, Part No. 97464.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||27121701||FLUSH FACE 3/4 PLUG|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||FLUSH FACE 3/4 PLUG|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here