|Application||Connection to Quick Coupler||Plug Body Size||0.5 in.|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Plug Style||Industrial Design|
|Features||Sleeve Type||Plug Type||Pneumatic Quick Connect Plug|
|For Use With||Industrial Interchange Coupler||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Item||Plug||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +250 deg. F|
|Male Pipe Thread||3/8 in.||Type||Industrial Interchange|
|Material||High Grade Alloy Steel||Working Pressure||Up to 300 psi|
- Heavy-Duty Quick Disconnect Coupler Plug Male Pipe Thread, Industrial Design.
- Manufactured of high-grade alloy steel.
- Protective collar ensures against accidental disconnect.
- For low pressure hydraulic, pneumatic, and fluid lines primarily used for air or gas line applications.
- Corrosion resistant finish.
- Case hardened plugs.
- Stainless steel springs.
- Maximum Air Pressure: 300 psi
- Body Size: 1/2
- Male NPT: 3/8
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||31163101||QUICK COUPL 1/2 MALE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||QUICK COUPL 1/2 MALE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here