1/8"-27 Branch Tee with FNPT x FNPT x MNPT Fitting Connection Type and 3,000 psi Max. Pressure
High Pressure Male Branch Tee Steel Pipe Fitting
- Working Pressure Up To 3,000 Psi. Proof Test Rating 15,000 PSI In Sizes Up To 1".
- Tighten Approximately 2-1/2 Full Turns Past Hand Tight.
- Applications Include: Air, Gas, Oil And Hydraulic Lines, And Coolant Systems.
- Precision Machined From Aisi 12L14 Carbon Steel.
- Compact Size; Excellent Wrench Pads.
- Dryseal Pipe Threads.
- Meets Or Exceeds All Sae Standards.
- Temperature Range: -65° F. To 400° F.
- Pipe Thread: 1/8-27
- Cross Reference: C3609 X 2
Internal Media Links
|WEATHERHEAD||C3609X2||STL PIPE FTG C3609X2|
|WEATHERHEAD||TF3609X2||STL PIPE FTG C3609X2|
|UNSPSC CODES||40170000||Pipe piping and pipe fittings|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||STL PIPE FTG TF3609X2|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here