JIC Reducer 3/4Fml X 1/4 Male
|Scanner Description||Jic Reducer 3/4FML X 1/4 Male|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Fitting Style||JIC||Thread Style||SAE|
|Item||Tube Reducer||Tube Flare||37 deg.|
|Shape||Reducer||Working Pressure||5,000 psi|
- Working pressure up to 5,000 psi, depending on tube and fitting size.
- Used with copper, brass, steel, aluminum, and other tubing that can be flared.
- Applications include medium and hig pressure lines on heavy construction, agricultural, transportation equipment
- Meets or exceeds ASA, ASME, SAE, and MS specifications.
- Good resistance to vibration. Use two or three piece nut design where greater vibration resistance is needed
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||JIC REDUCER 3/4FMLX1/4M|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here