|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|96339||Jic Plug 1 1/2||1||
Login to See Pricing
JIC Plug 1 1/2
- Working pressure up to 10,000 psi, depending on tube and fitting size.
- Used with copper, brass, steel, aluminum, and other tubing that can be flared.
- Applications include medium and high pressure lines on heavy construction, agricultural, and transportation equipment.
- Meets or exceeds ASA, ASME, SAE, and MS specifications.
- Good resistance to vibration. Use two or three piece nut design where greater vibration resistance is required.
|Fitting Type||Flare Fitting|
|System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Tube Flare||37 deg.|
|Tube Outside Diameter||1-1/2 in.|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||STEEL FIT 37 SAE #24|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States