Silicone Stick Hose 3-3/8" I.D
|Scanner Description||Silicone Stick Hose 3-3/8" I.D|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Max. Working Pressure||244 psi|
|Color||Blue||Meets Standards||SAE J20 R1Compliant|
|Cover Material||High Performance Silicone Rubber||Reinforcement Material||4 Plies of Polyester Fabric|
|Hose I.D.||3-3/8 in.||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Item||Heater Hose Stick||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +350 deg. F|
3-ply silicone coolant hose meets or exceeds operating requirements of SAE J20 R1 Class A.
- Specially coated silicone elastomer tube with woven polyester fabric vulcan feed and post cured for maximum ply adhesion.
- Resists aging, ozone, chemicals, lubricants, hardening, and cracking.
- Perfect for low pressure coolant and heater connections in hostile engine environments.
- O.E. on many vehicles.
- Working Temperature: -65 F. to 350 F.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 244 psi
- Inside Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Stick Length: 3 feet
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||001-002-022||SILICONE STK HOSE 3-3/8"|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here