|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Inside Diameter||3/4 in.||Temperature Range (Deg F)||+25 to +150 deg. F|
|Item||Food and Beverage Grade Tubing||Tube Color||Blue|
|Length||300 ft.||Tube Length||300 ft.|
|Outside Diameter||1.031 in.||Tubing Material||Non-Toxic PVC|
|Pack Quantity||300||Working Pressure (PSI)||150/1.03 psi|
- Blue tinted cover and tube compounded from Non-Toxic PVC ingredients in compliance with applicable FDA requirements.
- Reinforced with spiraled polyester yarn and with multiple longitudinal polyester yarn (orange yarn for identification) to reduce elongation under pressure.
- USDA-Accepted for use in slaughtering, processing, transporting, or storage areas in direct contact with meat or poultry food product prepared under Federal Inspection.
- Hose is composed of non-toxic chemicals making it ozone resistant, self-extinguishing, lightweight, non-marking, and chemical resistant.
- The hose is crystal clear with a glass smooth interior.
- Service Temperature Range: 25° F. to 150° F. (-4° C. to 65° C.)
- Size Code: 12
- Nominal Inside Diameter: 3/4
- Nominal Outside Diameter: 1.031"
- Maximum Working Pressure: at 70° F. (20° C.) 150 psi, 1.03 MPa
- Maximum Working Pressure: at 122° F. (50° C.) 85 psi, 0.58 MPa
- Food and Beverage Applications:
- Portable water transfer lines
- Transfer of powdered foods
- Food and beverage dispensing applications where polyvinyl chloride is compatible with the media to be conveyed.
- Industrial Applications:
- Pneumatic lines
- Lubrication lines
- Air and water lines
- Packaging machines
- Air breathing lines
- Glue lines
- Deionized water systems
- Vacuum lines (call factory for rating)
- NOTE: Working pressure decreases as temperature increases. Pressure ratings can only be obtained with proper coupling procedures. Complies with the criteria in 3-A sanitary standards for multiple-use plastic materials used as product contact surfaces for dairy equipment, number 20-17 as amended.
|UNSPSC CODES||27121700||FOOD & BEV. NSF HOSE 3/4|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-003||FOOD & BEV. NSF HOSE 3/4|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here