100 ft. Polyethylene Tubing 1/4" Thin Wall .040
- Milky color, flexible.
- Offers good chemical resistance to alkalies, dilute acid, ammonia gas, ammonium hydroxide, brine, water, and most aqueous solutions of metallic salts.
- Great for industrial, agriculture, and general applications.
- Temperature Range: -40° to 135° F.
- Fitting Size: 4
- Outside Diameter: 1/4
- Inside Diameter: 11/64
- Wall Thickness: .040
- Maximum Working Pressure at 70° F.: 133
- Minimum Burst Pressure at 70° F.: 400
- Cross Reference: PT-240-44
|UNSPSC CODES||40183101||POLYETHYLENE PT-240-44|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||POLYETHYLENE PT-240-44|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here