1,000 ft. Nylon Tubing, 1/8"
- Nylon Tubing.
- Milky color, semi-rigid.
- Offers good chemical resistance to ammonia, ammonium hydroxide, some alcohol, benzene, essential oils, fats, grease, ketones, and toluene.
- Approved under FDA Regulations for food contact.
- Temperature Range: -40° to 180° F.
- Fitting Size: 2
- Outside Diameter: 1/8
- Inside Diameter: .096
- Wall Thickness: .015
- Maximum Working Pressure at 70° F.: 333
- Minimum Burst Pressure at 70° F.: 1,000
- Minimum Bend Radius: 3/4
- Cross Reference: PT-23002
|WEATHERHEAD||PT230-02||NYLON TUB PT230-02|
|UNSPSC CODES||40183101||NYLON TUB PT230-02|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-003||NYLON TUB PT230-02|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here