|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pipe Thread||1/8 in.|
|DOT Approved||Yes||System of Measurement||Metric|
|Fitting Style||Push-To-Connect||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +250 deg. F|
|Fitting Type||Air Brake Fitting||Thread Size||1/8"-27|
|Grade||CA360||Tube O.D.||6 mm|
|Hex Size||11.1 mm||Tube Outside Dia.||6 mm|
|Meets Standards||D.O.T. FMVSS 571.106 AND SAE J1131||Working Pressure (PSI)||Up to 150 psi|
- Quick disconnect simply push tubing in, no tools or loose parts to handle in tight places.
- Full flow design, provides up to 60% more flow area than conventional fittings with internal tube supports.
- Brass construction. Elbows and tees are forged brass.
- DOT approved.
- Typical Applications: windows, door locks, mirrors, wipers, air operated seats, operating gauges, air horns, heater controls, gear shifts, fifth wheels, and air brake connections.
- Working Pressure: 120 psi
- Temperature Range: -40° F. to 250° F.
- Applicable Standards: FMVSS-106
- Tube Outside Diameter: 6mm
- Male Thread: 1/8-27
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||MALE CONNECT OR 6MMX1/8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here