Push-To-Connect Elbow; 3/8" x 3/8"
Standpipe A/B DOT Fitting
- DOT Quick Connect Push-In Fittings For Repairing Truck And Trailer Air Brake Lines.
- For Use In Air Brake Systems On Semii-Trucks, Trailers, Buses, Mobile Equipment And Farm Equipment.
- Use In Secondary Air Applications Such As Pneumatic Doors For Rail, Air Seats, Shock Absorbers And In Cab Instruments.
- Stainless Steel Tube Support Assures Maximum Flow And Performance Requirements Of Sae J2494-3.
- Composite Body - Strong, Lightweight, Compact And Impact Resistant.
- Composite Body Can Be Rotated After Assembly To Align Shaped Fittings For Proper Orientation.
- Ptc Fittings Reduce Assembly Time Over Compression Style Fittings By 90%.
- Quick Connect Push-In Fitting For Leak Proof Tube Connections.
|Insert tube end into fitting, sliding I.D. of the tube over insert (friction is felt as tube slides past O-Ring). Continue to push tube in until it bottoms out.||Use thumb and forefinger to disconnect tube. Hold down the top of the insert against the fitting body and pull out the tubing with the other hand. No tools needed.|
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||STANDPIPE AB DOT FITTING|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here