|Body Grade||CA360||Pipe Thread||1/4 in.|
|Body Material||Brass||Shape||Branch Tee|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Connection Type||Male||Thread Size||3/8"-24|
|DOT Approved||No||Tube Outside Dia.||1/4 in.|
|Fitting Style||Compression Fitting with Machined Insert||Vibration Resistance||Excellent|
|Item||Compression Fitting with Machined Insert||Working Pressure (PSI)||Up to 500 psi with a 4:1 safety factor depending on tubing. When using plastic tubing, use the working pressure for type used.|
- Easy to assemble, no flaring is necessary.
- Used with aluminum, copper, or hard plastic tubing (plastic tubing requires a brass sleeve).
- Weatherhead® PT200 and PT240 plastic tubing requires a plastic sleeve.
- Not recommended for use with PT230, TP160 or air brake tubing/steel tubing.
- Vibration resistance is excellent.
- Temperature range depends on tubing used: for brass sleeve: -65° F. to 250° F., for plastic sleeve: -40° F. to 150° F.
- Pressure: Up to 500 psi depending on tube size. When using plastic tubing, use the working pressure for type used.
- Typical Applications: pneumatic instrumentation circuits, lubrication, and cooling lines.
- For tubing with .040 wall thickness.
- Use 92319 Polyethylene thin wall tubing.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 1/4
- Pipe Thread: 1/4
- Thread Size: 3/8-24
- Cross Reference: 1272 x 4 x 4 x 4
|WEATHERHEAD||1272X4X4X4||POLY M BR T 1272x4x4x4|
|UNSPSC CODES||40183101||POLY M BR T 1272x4x4x4|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||POLY M BR T 1272x4x4x4|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here