Male Connector, Machined Insert Compression Fitting, Brass, 3/16" x 1/8"
Machine Insert Compression Fittings
- Easy To Assemble, No Flaring Is Necessary.
- Used With Aluminum, Copper , Or Hard Plastic Tubing (Plastic Tubing Requires A Brass Sleeve).
- Weatherhead® Pt200 And Pt240 Plastic Tubing Requires A Plastic Sleeve.
- Not Recommended For Steel Tubing.
- Vibration Resistance Is Excellent.
- Temperature Range Depends On Tubing Used: For Brass Sleeve: -65° F. To 250° F., For Plastic Sleeve: -40° F. To 150° F.
- Pressure: Up To 500 Psi Depending On Tube Size. When Using Plastic Tubing, Use The Working Pressure For Type Used.
- Typical Applications: Pneumatic Instrumentation Circuits, Lubrication, And Cooling Lines.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/16
- Pipe Thread: 1/8
- Thread Size: 3/8-24
- Cross Reference: 1268 X 3
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|WEATHERHEAD||1268X3||POLY ML CONN 1268X3|
|UNSPSC CODES||40183101||POLY ML CONN 1268X3|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||POLY ML CONN 1268X3|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here