|Body Grade||CA360||Pipe Thread||1/8 in.|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Sleeve Material||Plastic|
|Connection Type||Male||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|DOT Approved||No||Thread Size||3/8"-24|
|Fitting Type||Machined Insert Compression Fitting||Tube Outside Dia.||3/16 in.|
|Item||Machined Insert Compression Fitting||Vibration Resistance||Excellent|
|Pack Quantity||5||Working Pressure (PSI)||Up to 500 psi with a 4:1 safety factor depending on tubing. When using plastic tubing, use the working pressure for type used.|
- Easy to assemble, no flaring is necessary.
- Used with aluminum, copper, or hard plastic tubing (plastic tubing requires a brass sleeve).
- Weatherhead® PT200 and PT240 plastic tubing requires a plastic sleeve.
- Not recommended for steel tubing.
- Vibration resistance is excellent.
- Temperature range depends on tubing used: for brass sleeve: -65° F. to 250° F., for plastic sleeve: -40° F. to 150° F.
- Pressure: Up to 500 psi depending on tube size. When using plastic tubing, use the working pressure for type used.
- Typical Applications: pneumatic instrumentation circuits, lubrication, and cooling lines.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/16
- Pipe Thread: 1/8
- Thread Size: 3/8-24
- Cross Reference: 1268 x 3
|WEATHERHEAD||1268X3||POLY ML CONN 1268X3|
|UNSPSC CODES||40183101||POLY ML CONN 1268X3|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||POLY ML CONN 1268X3|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here