Air Brake Push-To-Connect Male Elbow, Brass, 1/2" x 3/8"
Brass Quick Connect Air Brake Fitting
- 45° Male Elbow.
- Quick Connect - Simply Push Tubing In, No Tools Or Loose Parts To Handle In Tight Places.
- Full Flow Design, Provides Up To 60% More Flow Area Than Conventional Fittings With Internal Tube Supports.
- Brass Construction. Elbows And Tees Are Forged Brass.
- Pre-Applied PTFE Based Pipe Sealant On All Male Pipe Threads.
- DOT Approved.
- Typical Applications: Air Brake Systems Except Where Temperatures Exceed +200° F Or Where Battery Acid Can Drip On Tubing. Not For Fuel, Water Or Oil.
- Working Pressure: 250 Psi
- Temperature Range: -20° F To 200° F
- Applicable Standards: Fmvss-106
- Tube Outside Diameter: 1/2
- Male Thread: 3/8
- Cross Reference: 1880X8
|Insert tube end into fitting, sliding I.D. of the tube over insert (friction is felt as tube slides past O-Ring). Continue to push tube in until it bottoms out.||Use thumb and forefinger to disconnect tube. Hold down the top of the insert against the fitting body and pull out the tubing with the other hand. No tools needed.|
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|WEATHERHEAD||1880x8||A/B ML EL 45 1/2 x 3/8|
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B ML EL 45 1/2 X 3/8|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here