PMAlign Male Connector 1/8" x 1/8"
Brass Compression Fitting Male Connector - Captured Sleeve
- Reduce Your Labor Costs! Installation Time Is Cut By 40% Over Standard Compression Fittings, And 70% Over SAE 45° Flare Fittings.
- Use Them On Copper , Aluminum, And Thermoplastic Tubing.
- Fittings Eliminate "Sleeve Cocking" And Leakage, Creating A More Reliable Connection.
- The Pressure Rating Is Five To Six Times That Of Most Standard Compression Fittings.
- They Cover More Than 70% Of All Fitting Requirements (Maximum Working Pressure = 3,000 Psi).
- Tube Outside Diameter: 1/8
- Pipe Thread: 1/8
- Cross Reference: 968A-2A Easy To Install Simply Insert The Tube Until It Bottoms On The Shoulder Of The Fitting. Tighten By Hand. Complete The Seal With One Turn Of The Wrench And Your Connection Is Complete!
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|WEATHERHEAD||968A-2A||PMALIGN M CN 1/8 X 1/8|
|Grainger Dropship||6LJ01||PMALIGN M CN 1/8 X 1/8|
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||PMALIGN M CN 1/8 X 1/8|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||PMALIGN M CN 1/8 X 1/8|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here